Term 1 2020/21
Please note tickets will only be available from Friday 28th August at 5pm to Monday 31st August at 5pm.
We reserve the right to change timetables either temporarily or permanently, while this is usually conducted at the end of each term, roadworks and other unplanned events may cause mid-term changes.
There will be no bus service on non-teaching days including holidays, bank holidays and INSET days.
- Tickets are only available on a limited capacity due to social distance measures.
- Tickets will only be sold on a termly basis. No daily tickets will be available due to the limited number of seats in use.
- Tickets will only be available by clicking the button below from Friday 28th August at 5pm to Monday 31st August at 5pm.
- Tickets will be sold on our online shop. If you have received a bursary you will need your student number to use as your discount code.
- Your bus ticket is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation email, this should arrive within 2 working days.
- Bus tickets will be in the form of a card. These will posted out to you before the first day of term.
- Your charging zone can be found in the left-hand column on the bus timetables.
ON EVERY JOURNEY YOU MUST HAVE WITH YOU YOUR STUDENT ID CARD AND YOUR TICKET OR YOU MAY BE DENIED TRAVEL. YOUR STUDENT ID ALONE DOES NOT PROVE YOU HAVE PAID.
Code of Conduct
By purchasing a bus ticket you agree to the following code of conduct
All students using the bus service must:
- Follow all current government guidelines regarding covid-19 i.e. social distancing and the wearing of face masks on public transport.
- Follow all instructions regarding queuing and disembarking the bus. Failure to adhere to this will be treated as a serious misconduct.
- Have a valid ticket AND student ID card or they will be refused travel.
- Not carry any items that could be used as a weapon.
- Wear a seatbelt whilst travelling.
- Be suitably dressed in clean clothing and footwear.
- Not distract the driver whilst they are driving.
- Follow all instructions given by the driver.
- Remain in a seat while the bus is in motion.
- Not play music out loud or do anything to disrupt other students.
- Pay for any damages or vandalism caused by you.
- Not smoke or vape on the bus.
- Not bring any illegal substances or alcohol on board.
The operator reserves the right to refuse travel to anyone not following the code of conduct. This may include a permanent travel ban.
Tickets are based on one day per week for 1 term. Should you be using the bus service on more than one day you will need to purchase more tickets.
Term 1: 7th September – 17th December 2020
Pricing Zone (See timetables)
|Cost per term for one day|
Book your Ticket(s)
(Bookings will be live from 28th August 2020)
- What if I don’t receive my bus ticket in the post?
Please contact student services as soon as possible.
- What if my timetable changes after I book?
Please come and speak to us in student services, providing there is space we can change the day for you.
- What if I can not purchase my ticket online?
If you are unable to purchase your ticket on the internet then please contact student services to make other arrangements.
- What if I miss my bus?
Unfortunately, if you miss your bus due to you being late you will need to make alternative arrangements.
- What if my bus is running late and I am late for college?
We have live tracking information on all of the buses; therefore, if a bus is going to be late we will ensure all members of staff are informed.
- Can I get a refund on my ticket?
Unfortunately, we are unable to refund any tickets.
- Will I be able to track my bus?
An app will be available for you to track your bus, details of this will be emailed to you after you purchase your bus ticket. Should you have any issues with the app please contact Kura.
Get in touch
Tel: 01273 892085
Email: [email protected]
App enquiries and issues:
Email: [email protected]